Thank you for your interest in our RIBO-accredited online management training program.
GETTING THE BEST FROM YOUR TEAM
HELPING TODAY’S PROGRESSIVE BROKERS EXCEL
April 18 | May 2 | May 16
May 30 | June 13
1-2 pm EDT
You can sign up for all 5 modules or select modules that meet your needs.
CAN'T MAKE A SESSION?
Recordings are available for viewing at your conference.
As a result of participating in this 5-part webinar series, you will:
Get clear about your priorities
Use productivity tips to minimize distractions
Master conflict situations with a 5-step process
Inspire greater performance from your employees
Achieve buy-in around change efforts
Ideal for Principal Brokers who are keen on improving performance and productivity
Perfect for seasoned managers who want to learn new ways to motivate and engage their teams
Suitable for first-time managers promoted from within their team and now leading their former peers
$399 + HST
5 RIBO-accredited webinar courses
Unlimited access to live recordings on a member-only site
Workbook and bonus resources
Live Q&A session to get your questions answered
1-hr complimentary confidential session to discuss management challenges
SPACE IS LIMITED
Save more with Group Pricing!
To get pricing for 3 or more staff from the same brokerage.
Brokers who have taken our online programs have achieved success in how they manage their teams
found THE tools helped them To
improve managerial effectiveness*
*Results from respondents of Sept 2016 feedback survey
Registration for 5-part series closes on THURSDAY APRIL 13
Are you are interested in purchasing individual sessions instead?
This option is ideal if you have specific skills you would like to develop or want to provide to staff who can benefit from these objectives.
As you’ve already heard, this webinar series is a step-by-step roadmap for managing the ‘people’ side of a profitable brokerage.
And it’s systematically presented to you in 5 CORE modules. Below is an overview of what is covered in each module.
Each webinar is eligible for 1 RIBO management hour with a pass rate of 70% or greater.
MODULE 1 – OPTIMIZE YOUR TIME
Tuesday, April 18 from 1:00 – 2:00 pm EDT
Here we’ll start with YOU and how you can take back your schedule
· Identify common time wasters in your work
· Select tactics to make better use of your time
· Leverage your team with simple delegation techniques
MODULE 2 – ENGAGE AND INSPIRE YOUR PEOPLE
Tuesday, May 2 from 1:00 – 2:00 pm EDT
In this section, the focus becomes HOW you interact with your TEAM
· Recognize how your management style impacts motivation
· Select communication techniques for engaging staff
· Diagnose which skills to use in different situations
MODULE 3 – MANAGING FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE
Tuesday, May 16 from 1:00 – 2:00 pm EDT
Here’s where rubber hits the road…and examine what’s getting in the way
· Identify elements of performance management system
· Be familiar with steps for progressive discipline
· Recognize features of high performing teams
MODULE 4 – EMBRACE CONFLICT WITH EASE
Tuesday, May 30 from 1:00 – 2:00 pm EDT
In other words, how to deal with conflict situations with confidence
· Understand the impact of your preferred conflict style
· Use 5-step process to resolve conflict
· Manage the EMOTIONS (yours and theirs) arising from conflicts
MODULE 5 – BECOME A CHANGE AGENT
Tuesday, June 13 from 1:00 – 2:00 pm EDT
This is ALL about rallying the troops around changes you have to make.
· Understand how change impacts your culture
· Identify common change errors and ways to overcome
· Typical reactions to change and how to respond them
For more information about this program or other services...
Contact Shelly Cyr at email@example.com or call at 289.926.1101