Thank you for your interest online management training program for small and medium-sized businesses.
GETTING THE BEST FROM YOUR TEAM
HELPING TODAY’S PROGRESSIVE BUSINESSES EXCEL
April 18 | May 2 | May 16
May 30 | June 13
1-2 pm EDT
You can sign up for all 5 modules or select modules that meet your needs.
As a result of participating in this 5-part webinar series, you will:
- Get clear about your priorities
- Use productivity tips to minimize distractions
- Master conflict situations with a 5-step process
- Inspire greater results from your employees
- Achieve commitment around change efforts
Ideal for the SMB (small-medium sized business) owner.
Perfect for seasoned managers interested in upgrading their skills set.
Suitable for new managers eager to learn and develop new skills.
SPECIAL ONE-TIME OFFER:
$399 + HST
Unlimited access to live recordings on a member-only site
Workbook and bonus resources
2 additional live Q&A sessions to get your questions answered
1-hr complimentary strategy session
SPACE IS LIMITED
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS THURSDAY APRIL 13
Are you are interested in purchasing individual sessions instead?
This option is ideal if you have specific skills you would like to develop or want to provide to staff who can benefit from these objectives.
As you’ve already heard, this webinar series is a step-by-step roadmap for managing the ‘people’ side of a profitable business.
And it’s systematically presented to you in 5 CORE modules. Below is an overview of what is covered in each module.
MODULE 1 – OPTIMIZE YOUR TIME
Tuesday, April 18 from 1:00 – 2:00 pm EDT
Here we’ll start with YOU and how you can take back your schedule
· Identify common time wasters in your work
· Select tactics to make better use of your time
· Leverage your team with simple delegation techniques
MODULE 2 – ENGAGE AND INSPIRE YOUR PEOPLE
Tuesday, May 2 from 1:00 – 2:00 pm EDT
In this section, the focus becomes HOW you interact with your TEAM
· Recognize how your management style impacts motivation
· Select communication techniques for engaging staff
· Diagnose which skills to use in different situations
MODULE 3 – MANAGING FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE
Tuesday, May 16 from 1:00 – 2:00 pm EDT
Here’s where rubber hits the road…and examine what’s getting in the way
· Explore risks of having minimal processes in place
· Identify elements of performance management system
· Find ways to increase trust and accountability
MODULE 4 – EMBRACE CONFLICT WITH EASE
Tuesday, May 30 from 1:00 – 2:00 pm EDT
In other words, how to deal with conflict situations with confidence
· Understand impact of your preferred conflict style
· Use 5-step process to resolve conflict
· Manage the EMOTIONS (yours and theirs) arising from conflicts
MODULE 5 – LEADING TEAMS THRU CHANGE
Tuesday, June 13 from 1:00 – 2:00 pm EDT
This is ALL about rallying the troops around changes you have to make.
· Understand how change efforts impacts your culture
· Identify common change errors and ways to overcome
· Typical reactions to change and how to respond
For more information about this program or other services...
Contact Shelly Cyr at email@example.com or call at 289.926.1101